- 2 years warranty
- Weight 1700g / m2
- 3mm – pile height, 1cm – total carpet thickness
- Natural materials of the highest quality
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Feels soft to the touch
- A very detailed pattern and design
- 3D effect
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Greater resistance to deformation under furniture
- Ecological and health-friendly (Oeko-Tex 100 certified)
- Comply with HoReCa standards and certificates
Modern rug with geometric patterns – GATTOPARDO SAVANA 9034 by the renowned Belgian brand Louis De Poortere.
The rug is made of 85% cotton chenille which makes it soft to the touch, also improves acoustics of the interior, and its breathable structure keeps the warmth while stopping dust and chemicals, thus makes the air you breathe more pure. High gloss polyesther constitutes the remaining 15% of the composition. Woven in between the cotton yarn it adds interesting 3D effect and elegant gloss.
Very dense Jacquard Flat Weave method allows to obtain a very detailed pattern, while providing durability and higher, than in thick rugs, resistance to deformation under the weight of furniture. In addition, the rug is easy to keep clean due to the short fleece, which can easily be vacuumed.
The fabric has a low flammability, while maintaining high thermal conductivity (confirmed by certificates), so it is perfect for rooms equipped with a fireplace as well as with underfloor heating.
The rug was created using ecological production technologies and neutral textile dyes, thanks to which it obtained the OEKO-TEX 100 certificate, so it is safe and health-friendly for yourself and your family.
* Standard deviation from the specified dimensions up to 5% is acceptable, as well as a slight unevenness of the edges of the rug.